Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gail1055

Some of my signs

gail1055
16 years ago

I managed to get a few signs and fan blades painted for this weekend as well. Here's a sampling.

Comments (5)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Wow! I just can't believe how fast you paint. Do you make your own patterns? All of them are so nice. Do you use spray paint for your base or just your acrylics? I'm trying to figure out how you can do so many so quickly. LOL

Takes me forever to even figure out what I want to paint--and you find a surface, come up with the perfect pattern and get it done! Way to go.

I can't wait to hear how your sale goes. Hope the weather is perfect and there is a great turnout for the event.

Luvs

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

Wow those are great!! I havn't picked up a paintbrush for months!! I know Luvs,shame on me,huh.
    Kathi

• gail1055
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Luvs, I'll do an image search and then draw something up from the pictures I find putting my own touch to it. As for base painting I never use spray paint. I buy some acrylics in the bigger bottle and then use a small paint roller. It gets the job done a lot faster. I'll be sure to let you know how the show goes. Gail

• anjabee
    16 years ago

They all look so good Gail. My favorite is the way you used the one stroke leaves in the fall colors!! I don't think I've seen them done that way, but then I don't get out much. ha I gotta learn how to do that! I have a fan blade just waiting. They all look really professionally done. Kudos!
    ~Anj

• oddie
    16 years ago

Just beautiful ! love them all! still waiting for some fan blades and to think I threw them away. oh loved your chairs alos looks beautiful with the fall mums in them.
    Happy Crafting
    oddie