Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dressed and ready for the show

Posted by gail1055 (gail_negri@msn.com) on
Tue, Sep 11, 07 at 18:41

I put some mums in the baskets of my planter chairs. Now they're all ready for the craft show this weekend. So far the weather looks good too. Cool...in the low 60's but no rain I hope :).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dressed and ready for the show

Gail, your "ladies" just look gorgeous. I sooo love the pinecone one. You are so creative to think to do that--just the perfect thing for that chair. The flowers really look so pretty and cheerful in the chairs. Great job, and best wishes for the sale. Luvs

o

Those are great,good luck with the sale.Hope you make a Million.
kathi

o

Gail, they look wonderful. I know you will be glad when this is all over and you can paint for the fun of it again with no stress or hurry. ha I like the way you did the pinecone chair too. I think it will help that you have such a variety. Good luck this weekend!! :) ~Anj

Hi Kathi!!

o

Just wonderful work. You did such a great job on these, how did the show go for you?

o

Wish I could go Gail. Love those chairs. Good luck. Let us know the outcome.

o

Thanks everyone. I'm going to the park this afternoon to help paint the lines for all the booths. It might rain overnight though. I hope not or it will be a mess in the morning. Then tomorrow I have to be there at 5:30 am. Even my hubby is going to help out by trying to hurry up the crafters as they unload their stuff. It's going to be a cold day...high in upper 50's, burrrrr. I'll have to dress in layers. Not much warmer on Saturday. But this is a big event so I expect a crowd. I'll be sure to let you know how it went. Gail

o

Good Luck!!! Stay warm! And let us know how everything goes!

~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here