Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anj--go check my post

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 19, 06 at 14:36

Hi Anj, There's a message for you on the two sided sign post on gallery. I'm afraid you won't see it, but I don't want to retype it here! Thanks, Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anj--go check my post

Hi luvs~ got your message. I'll try to figure out the email thing later today. I've got to run some errands and do some shopping. I've been sick the past few days, still not feeling great, but life goes on, right? It's raining and I really don't want to go, but gotta! Later~Anj

o

Good morning, Just sat down with my morning coffee. Sorry you are not feeling well. It is hard to keep going when all you really want to do is crawl back in bed and pull the covers over your head. Maybe you can squeeze in a little nap today. Hope you feel better soon. Luvs

o

Anj, For the email, click on "My page" on this message. At the top right you will see where it says "Send me an email" Just use that. I just need to know a mailing address and thought you would prefer to post that privately. Or if you prefer, give me a number to call so you can ask me questions before you give out a mailing address--I know we all need to be careful these days. I would have emailed you with this, but you don't have one listed on your page. Got to head off to work--will check back around 2 or 3. Hope you start feeling better today--if it's allergies, might hang on awhile--perish that thought! Luvs

o

Hey, I sent you a test email yesterday afternoon. Did you get it? I've been checking my email to see if you'd emailed me back. ha I'll go ahead and email an addy today. Thanks again!:) ~Anj

o

Hi Anj, Got your test. Should be good to go now. I'll go to PO Sat. morning. Thanks, Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here