Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Anj--go check my post

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Hi Anj, There's a message for you on the two sided sign post on gallery. I'm afraid you won't see it, but I don't want to retype it here! Thanks, Luvs

Comments (5)

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Hi luvs~ got your message. I'll try to figure out the email thing later today. I've got to run some errands and do some shopping. I've been sick the past few days, still not feeling great, but life goes on, right? It's raining and I really don't want to go, but gotta! Later~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Good morning, Just sat down with my morning coffee. Sorry you are not feeling well. It is hard to keep going when all you really want to do is crawl back in bed and pull the covers over your head. Maybe you can squeeze in a little nap today. Hope you feel better soon. Luvs

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Anj, For the email, click on "My page" on this message. At the top right you will see where it says "Send me an email" Just use that. I just need to know a mailing address and thought you would prefer to post that privately. Or if you prefer, give me a number to call so you can ask me questions before you give out a mailing address--I know we all need to be careful these days. I would have emailed you with this, but you don't have one listed on your page. Got to head off to work--will check back around 2 or 3. Hope you start feeling better today--if it's allergies, might hang on awhile--perish that thought! Luvs

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Hey, I sent you a test email yesterday afternoon. Did you get it? I've been checking my email to see if you'd emailed me back. ha I'll go ahead and email an addy today. Thanks again!:) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Anj, Got your test. Should be good to go now. I'll go to PO Sat. morning. Thanks, Luvs

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!