Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Is it just me....

anjabee
17 years ago

Is it just my computer that's slow today? Geez, took me forever to post pics today. It's like they say, can't live with em, can't live without em. I'd go nuts without my computer, but most days I'd like to take a sledgehammer to it!! :)

Off to find a new project. Everyone have a wonderful Friday and weekend. ~Anj

Comments (7)

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi Anj, No, it's not just your computer--mine was so slow this morning that I Swiffered (is that a word?) the whole family room in the time it took to go to the next page! Just gave up and went outside with the dog--he liked that better anyway. Sounds like you are feeling better today--that's good. My feet hurt from five hours of standing in uncomfortable shoes--and it was sooo slow at the store today so it seemed even longer. I was there by myself the whole time. Hey, did you see the tiles Frances Ar posted? (Yeah, someone besides just us posted!) They are really beautiful. Have a good one. Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Luvs~ I did see the tiles and they are gorgeous!

Sorry your day was so long and uncomfortable. I'm feeling better. Had a few hours without a headache today, but I can feel it coming back again. I'm sure it's allergies, but the only thing that works for me is Sudafed and it puts me to sleep. Can't take it during the day with my little one around.

I wanted to tell you thanks for letting the spammer down so easy on the other post and getting that on out of the way. It is aggravating isn't it. If it keeps up I wonder if there is someplace here to report that kind of thing? Any ideas? ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi Anj, I sure don't know how you manage to keep up with your little one when you are not feeling well. Much as I love having my GD over, I am really worn out after she goes home. Partly that is my fault because I let her have the run of the place and just follow her around to try to keep her safe. Seems like she does something for just a few minutes then she is off to something else! She does love to come to Gramma's, and runs to hide when I tell her it is time to go home, so it is worth it. Will your little one just sit and play--or does she hop from one activity to the next like my little one?

Thanks for your comment about the spammer. I did not want to be rude, but that is the 2nd post from them. This is just not the place for it. I think there are some contact links at the bottom of the page--hope that won't be necessary.

I'm tired tonight, think I will get ready for bed pretty soon. Will talk more tomorow. Luvs

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi Anj, I sure don't know how you manage to keep up with your little one when you are not feeling well. Much as I love having my GD over, I am really worn out after she goes home. Partly that is my fault because I let her have the run of the place and just follow her around to try to keep her safe. Seems like she does something for just a few minutes then she is off to something else! She does love to come to Gramma's, and runs to hide when I tell her it is time to go home, so it is worth it. Will your little one just sit and play--or does she hop from one activity to the next like my little one?

Thanks for your comment about the spammer. I did not want to be rude, but that is the 2nd post from them. This is just not the place for it. I think there are some contact links at the bottom of the page--hope that won't be necessary.

I'm tired tonight, think I will get ready for bed pretty soon. Will talk more tomorow. Luvs

• aprilwhirlwind
    17 years ago

Anj, allergies are the pits. I used to suffer horrendously each early summer/late fall. Fortunately I seem to have grown (?)out of it. I've hardly felt a thing this year.
    A doctor advised me to buy a sinus wash for my sinus problems last year. I think he said it's good for allergy sufferers too. If so, I'll post about it for you. I'm not quite sure where it is, but maybe I'll find it over the weekend. My kitchen cabinets are all in and I started gathering my kitchen stuff and putting it all away.
    The sinus wash box used to be in one of my kitchen cabinets.

Luvs, those blasted spammers never read postings made after theirs. They just want you to click on their ad.
    There are some boards that have moderators that remove them every so often, but I think I read somewhere that they no longer have moderators on the garden web forums.
    In any event, if someone will just type in any old answer, like ??? for instance, that will move that posting down the line, rather than have it sit there annoyingly at the top of the page for days and days.

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Thanks, Kennebunker. That explains why they did it a 2nd time. I will take your advise if it happens again. Good luck with putting your kitchen back together--big job, huh? I hope you can find the sinus wash box, so maybe poor Anj can try it and see if it helps her allergies. Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Kenne~ my DH may have something like that already. I'll have to go dig around and see. I'm allergic to fall things like corn tops and marigolds and grasses, hay, etc. It will wax and wane as different things come and go. I will hopefully be over it in a few weeks. Felt really good today so maybe I'm over whatever caused this episode.

Luvs~ my DD does go from one disaster to the next when the other kids are home, but when they are in school and it's just the 2 of us, she follows me everywhere and plays wherever I am working. I guess she feels lost without them. When I'm on the computer she plants herself on the fouton in my office, painting in the dining room she will get her dolls and play house under the dining room table. She also loves to put puzzles together or color so those are pretty seditary activities. When I exercise she dances to the music with me or when I'm outside she's right there following my footsteps. I'm thankful that it's like that and hope it lasts. ha