Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Posting Pics 2

anjabee
17 years ago

Ok, now that you have uploaded your pics to a site here's what we do. I like to have 2 windows open while I'm doing the pictures. So go up to your toolbar at the top of your computer screen and hit FILE then NEW then WINDOW. Click on the tab for your new window down at the bottom of your screen and go to your picture uploading site. (ex:www.photobucket.com)

To post pics on the gallery side:

You go down and write in your message to post like you want it. To insert a picture you type in this...

(but only put a space in between img and src. When I type it right it won't let it show here for some reason)

Now you want to go over to your photobucket page and you will see below the picture you want to post 3 things.... URL,TAG,and Img. You want to hilite the URL (it will start with http), then right click it and bring up the box where you can copy it. Hit COPY and then go back to your gallery message and right click where you left off typing the code and hit PASTE.

So then it will look like this:

Last step is to type "> at the end (right after jpg above). Remember there should only be a space between img and src.

Now hit PREVIEW MESSAGE and your picture should be in there with your message! I hope it worked!! I can't wait to see all the pics!

You can post more than one pic in your message by doing the same thing in your message with different pics.

And don't forget to ask questions if it didn't work!

And of course if anyone has a easier better way please post it! Or if you can give instruction using something besides photobucket.

Comments (13)

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

I printed this part off too--and it worked great! Thanks so much.

• anjabee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'm bumping this part for newbies too, but with additional instruction.
    Luvs found out that on photobucket, if you click on the little boxes below the pictures you want to post and then go to the bottom of the page and hit GENERATE HTML AND IMG CODE it will do all the work for you. Then you just decide which size you want (I think most of us do the 1st or second one). Copy and paste it into your message and your multiple pics should be posted.
    Hope I got that all right. ~A

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Bumping this up. Luvs

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Bumping again.

• anjabee
    Original Author
    17 years ago

bump

• luvstocraft