Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Posting Pics 2

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 14, 06 at 13:27

Ok, now that you have uploaded your pics to a site here's what we do. I like to have 2 windows open while I'm doing the pictures. So go up to your toolbar at the top of your computer screen and hit FILE then NEW then WINDOW. Click on the tab for your new window down at the bottom of your screen and go to your picture uploading site. (ex:www.photobucket.com)

To post pics on the gallery side:

You go down and write in your message to post like you want it. To insert a picture you type in this...

< img src="
(but only put a space in between img and src. When I type it right it won't let it show here for some reason)

Now you want to go over to your photobucket page and you will see below the picture you want to post 3 things.... URL,TAG,and Img. You want to hilite the URL (it will start with http), then right click it and bring up the box where you can copy it. Hit COPY and then go back to your gallery message and right click where you left off typing the code and hit PASTE.

So then it will look like this:
< img src="http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/ANJABEE/bee.jpg

Last step is to type "> at the end (right after jpg above). Remember there should only be a space between img and src.

Now hit PREVIEW MESSAGE and your picture should be in there with your message! I hope it worked!! I can't wait to see all the pics!

You can post more than one pic in your message by doing the same thing in your message with different pics.
And don't forget to ask questions if it didn't work!

And of course if anyone has a easier better way please post it! Or if you can give instruction using something besides photobucket.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Posting Pics 2

I printed this part off too--and it worked great! Thanks so much.

o

I'm bumping this part for newbies too, but with additional instruction.
Luvs found out that on photobucket, if you click on the little boxes below the pictures you want to post and then go to the bottom of the page and hit GENERATE HTML AND IMG CODE it will do all the work for you. Then you just decide which size you want (I think most of us do the 1st or second one). Copy and paste it into your message and your multiple pics should be posted.
Hope I got that all right. ~A

o

Bumping this up. Luvs

o

Bumping again.

o

bump

o

Bump

o

bump

o

Bump

o

bump

o

bump for Cathy

o

bump for Steve

o

Bumping for Maddya. Luvs

o

bump for paintgirl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here