Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally! The PA 'Princess room' is done!!

Posted by sharon_fl (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 13:13

So many of you gave me your input this past winter as I refinished 7 pieces of furniture for my 5 yr old grandaughter's room in PA. I just returned last Sat. after 3 hard weeks of work. Primed & painted the entire room,and decorated it. For anyone interested in seeing several pics-if you go to the Kitchen Table forum-look for the subject "Sharon FL's Princess room" and you can see what I created. If I had the capabilities-I'd post them here but my msn unit doesn't have that capability, so my friend posted them for me. Again-thanks to all who helped w/suggestions, paint color, etc. Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally! The PA 'Princess room' is done!!

I posted a link on your old message, but I'll do it here as well Sharon. It's wonderful!! ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: Sharons pics

o

I'm heading over to take a look at the final project. From what I had seen before, I know it turned out wonderful. What a labor of love you have provided for your granddaughter. I'm sure she will enjoy it for many years. Thanks for sharing the project with us. Luvs

o

Sharon, you did a fantastic job on your GD's room. I love the sparkly fabric on the curtains and canopy. My little granddaughter told me she was not a "princess kind of girl" even though her mom and I tried so hard to make her one. She is more tom boyish and into Hannah Montana and any of those karate costumed characters her boy cousins like. I still have one little girl to go so maybe she will be the one. Again, great job!!
B

o

Beautiful work, I've never seen anything like it! She won't want to go out & play, just be the princess in her kingdom!! Thanks for showing the pics! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here