Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
look what I did today!

Posted by annielu (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 19, 07 at 12:30

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I painted this today. It's taken from Renee Mullins-Plum Purdy.
I've got a craft show in December, so I'm getting things ready!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: look what I did today!

Annielu~ hi! I love Renee Mullins and you sure did justice to her pattern. I love it. Are you just doing the slates or other things as well for your show? We look forward to seeing all your goodies!! Great job. ~Anj

o

Very, very nice painting. Good Job Annilu.

Sal

o

Good job. Very cute snowman and I've never seen winter with a y. I guess I don't get out much. Gail

o

Best of luck with your craft show. I'm a Renee Mullins fan too, her things always make me smile. Your slate turned out great, can't wait to see more of your projects. Luvs

o

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm never SURE of myself when I paint something.
I've got some old sleds I'm doing for the show too. I used some of Kim Christmas's patterns last year and sold every sled I had!

o

I'm glad to hear that you are having good success selling your items.

Those are both very popular designers, so I'm sure you can't go wrong using their patterns.

Had to laugh at your comment about not feeling SURE about something you paint. I think that is true of all of us! LOL

That's because we KNOW this little line is too thick, or I don't think my shading looks right, etc. etc. etc. As Anj always tells me, we are our own worst critic! Everyone else will think it looks just great because they won't even notice what we consider our boo boos. LOL

Have fun getting ready for your show, hope we will get a preview of more of your projects.

Luvs

o

Beautiful job! I just love it!
oddie

o

BE sure!! All your things are wonderful!! I am a snowman junky...he is precious! Thanks for sharing.

o

Luvstocraft said it exactly right - if we'd all give ourselves a break once in awhile, we'd find the rest of the world thinks we are all very talented!
Absolutely gorgeous snowman, you are VERY talented!!!
SJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here