Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annielu_gw

look what I did today!

annielu
16 years ago

I painted this today. It's taken from Renee Mullins-Plum Purdy.

I've got a craft show in December, so I'm getting things ready!

Comments (9)

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Annielu~ hi! I love Renee Mullins and you sure did justice to her pattern. I love it. Are you just doing the slates or other things as well for your show? We look forward to seeing all your goodies!! Great job. ~Anj

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Very, very nice painting. Good Job Annilu.

Sal

• gail1055
    16 years ago

Good job. Very cute snowman and I've never seen winter with a y. I guess I don't get out much. Gail

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Best of luck with your craft show. I'm a Renee Mullins fan too, her things always make me smile. Your slate turned out great, can't wait to see more of your projects. Luvs

• annielu
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for all the compliments. I'm never SURE of myself when I paint something.
    I've got some old sleds I'm doing for the show too. I used some of Kim Christmas's patterns last year and sold every sled I had!

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

I'm glad to hear that you are having good success selling your items.

Those are both very popular designers, so I'm sure you can't go wrong using their patterns.

Had to laugh at your comment about not feeling SURE about something you paint. I think that is true of all of us! LOL

That's because we KNOW this little line is too thick, or I don't think my shading looks right, etc. etc. etc. As Anj always tells me, we are our own worst critic! Everyone else will think it looks just great because they won't even notice what we consider our boo boos. LOL

Have fun getting ready for your show, hope we will get a preview of more of your projects.

Luvs

• oddie
    16 years ago

Beautiful job! I just love it!
    oddie

• gram_NH
    16 years ago

BE sure!! All your things are wonderful!! I am a snowman junky...he is precious! Thanks for sharing.

• sjarz
    16 years ago

Luvstocraft said it exactly right - if we'd all give ourselves a break once in awhile, we'd find the rest of the world thinks we are all very talented!
    Absolutely gorgeous snowman, you are VERY talented!!!
    SJ

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH