Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welcome to any Newbies

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 14, 06 at 11:45

I want to extend a warm welcome to any Newbies from the GJ forum that stop by. As you can see, this forum is not very active yet. Hope all of you will chime in with comments, ideas, and projects and help get this forum moving again. Welcome and we look forward to getting to know you. Happy painting! Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welcome to any Newbies

Hi Luvs,
I have been lurking for awhile and it's been fun so I registered. There are so many talented people out there and such good ideas! I've really enjoyed this site.

o

Hi Annielu, Glad to hear from you. Hope you will keep coming by and sharing with us. It really is fun to check out the posts and see all the projects, isn't it? Just jump right in and make yourself at home, and let's have some painting fun.
Luvs

o

Hi Annielu,

I see you in the Garden Junk forum and now on this forum - great choices. Can't wait to see those windows that you're going to paint. Please post pics when done, even post one at a time. Welcome, welcome, welcome to all newbies, don't be shy, jump in here and let us know your projects and/or post pics for us. We love pics. It's like a looking at a magazine sometimes.

Sal

o

Hey Annielu~ don't know how I missed your post. Welcome! Stop lurkin and jump on in. We promise not to bite....hard.ha JK We are all excited to get this painting forum going again. We do love pics, but we like to talk too so feel free to join in on any of our conversations. The more the merrier! ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here