Posted by annielu (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 27, 07 at 10:39

Whatcha think?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2 more slates

Gosh annielu~ you are just whippin em out! They are so cute. I love the look on that little bears face and the wagon is super cute. Is that another cute Rene Mullins snowman? I love the birds. Your lettering looks good and I like the little saying. Both great pieces. :) ~Anj

o

Very nice slates, love the little dog in the wagon. Looks like he's saying "Can we go yet?" LOL I always like Renee Mullins patterns, and the colors. You did a really nice job on it, love the way your blue sky lightens around the snowman. So where are you finding these great slates to paint on? They are such a nice size. Keep em commin--we sure enjoy seeing your painting. Luvs

o

Thanks!!
My neighbor gave me the slates--he redid his roof, so they roofing slate. I'm havin a ball painting them!

o

I love your slates. Especially the snowman. Your so lucky to get them from your neighbor. What a fun thing to paint on. Gail

o

OMG everything you paint is beautiful! I just love them, I had a few peices of slate and loved painting on them, I mostly did welcome sines on mine and gave as gifts never took photos, must be a old roof to still have slate, how lucky you are to have gotton them, keep the photos comming love seeing them.
oddie

o

hi from painter man . i just like the look of your signs
i wish the uk would be more tuned into what american folk art is all about. i just think its so warm and heart felt
thats what we should all have a bit more in our lives.. keep up the good work . steve

o

Thanks painterman!

o

Those slates are darling! We can't get slate here in Indiana. No one roofs with it. I asked my sister in New England if I could have any slates that fall off her roof. She said sure - but the slates break when they hit the ground!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kerry Trout Decorative Painting

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here