Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Show & Tell Time!

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 15, 10 at 10:12

Been searching for days to find a previous post that is a painted B O O letters. I seem to remember that they were painted orange with bats and spiders done in black.

If anyone out there knows who's or where they are posted....please let me know.

thanks!

Belle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Show & Tell Time!

Belle, I painted some Boo letters but mine were solid black. I think Anj painted some too because she had sent me the letters I used. (Thanks again Anj)

I did paint some blocks with webs and spiders. They were Laurie Speltz design from one of the painting magazines. Let me look for my pic of the blocks or that magazine for you okay?

Luvs

o

Belle, the ones I'm thinking about are the ones Anj and Luvs painted. Hope you find what your looking for so we have somehting neat to see. Have you taken out your Halloween picture you painted last year by PR?

Punk

o

Luvs. PF.....I know someone or two someones posted pictures but try as I might I can't find them. And you know me, if I can someone who knows where they are then I don't have to looks for hours thru all of the last two years posts, although I have seen many great pictures I had forgot about.

Belle

o

Wasn't me, I don't usually paint for Halloween or fall. But I know Luvs and Anj have painted some in the past. Sorry, hope you find them.
B

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here