Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kathi, don't forget about us!

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 22, 06 at 3:09

Hey, Kathi. Was glad to see you posting on GJ forum, but please don't forget about us here--you can go both places, okay? Are you working on any holiday projects? Think I will put out the rest of my Fall decorations this weekend, then will be easy to add for Halloween. Couple of cute pics in the Painting magazine that just came. Now that we have a little GD, I am leaning more towards "cute" instead of scary for Halloween. Will be watching on GJ forum for your tipsy Jack O Lanterns. Be sure to post pics here of any Fall or Halloween things you have painted too. We want to see! Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kathi, don't forget about us!

Gee so nice to know i was missed!!LOL I just need more hours in my day.I have been over here reading,but since i hadn't done anything,didn't have anything to post.So i hopped on over to GJ to see what was happening there,and you know how that goes!! LOL

Today was house cleaning day and dh washed the windows for me(and i didn't even ask) How cool is that!!! Havn't made any plans for the weekend yet,may go yard saleing,we'll see.
How about you,what's on your agenda this weekend??
Kathi

o
RE: Kathi, don't forget about us!

Yahoo! Just made my day to see your reply when I signed on here. I know it is hard to have time for everything--but we hadn't heard from you for a couple of days, so was concerned. Even if you don't have a project going, you can type just a quick hello. Or tell us what project you WANT to work on next, or who your favorite painting artist is, or what type brushes you like, you get the idea. I really enjoy hearing from you and Anj and any of the other forum people who stop by. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here