Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I want to stencil a paper shade/what paint

Posted by garnet150 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 7, 03 at 23:47

I have an accordion pleated paper shade that I'd like to put a stencil on and don't know what kind of paint to use. Regular spray paint or house paint will crack as I re-fold the shade, so I need some ideas of what kinds of paint I might be able to use. I know nothing about paint. Watercolors, maybe?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I want to stencil a paper shade/what paint

Watercolors would probably work....or how about stencil paint? After two months you have probably already done it and hung the shade, haven't you? I'm just trying to move this down. There must be more painters out there somewhere...why don't we liven up this forum????

Barbara

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here