Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where did they all go?

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 21, 06 at 21:07

Gosh, I read the prior pages of posts here and this place used to really be humming. Where did everyone go? Perhaps with the popularity of One Stroke Painting, they are all now on those forums. But we like One Stroke here too so let's mention this forum on some of the other forums we visit and maybe some of the painters will start posting here again. I love to hear and see what everyone is painting--helps motivate me to get some projects done. Also, I wonder why this forum does not put the messages all in date of last post order like the other forums. I had to hunt for most recent dated ones.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where did they all go?

This site hasn't been the same since Spike started charging for it.
A lot of folks left then, and it has never recovered.
I wish it was more active too. I thought it might get
better after the sale of the site, but it hasn't.

o
RE: Where did they all go?

Nona, I can see why they would not want to pay just to chat. Sure glad you and several of the others did not leave, I am enjoying all of you and your ideas so much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here