Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
franksmom_2010

Where are all of the painting people?!

franksmom_2010
9 years ago

Helllloooooo.......

I haven't been here in ages, and I don't have a question about anything at all, just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Remember ages ago when I was saying that I was going to makeover my craft room? Real life and other priorities kept getting in the way, and that room just turned into a disaster area. Well, it's almost done, and you ladies have been on my mind!

I'm at the point of refinishing/making some furniture, then the last step will be hanging things on the wall, including some neat old paint-by-numbers.

I think of all of you when I start to see all of the holiday craft supplies rolling out. I hope everyone is doing well and having fun.

Comments (7)

• anjabee
    9 years ago

Hi! A few of us drop by every now and then, but it's not active like it used to be. I miss it too! I've put a few things in the gallery recently. I'm painting for a boutique that is coming up in Oct so I may have some new things to post soon. I hope you'll upload any pics here so we can see what you've been doing. I'm sure it looks great! ~Anj

• sameboat
    9 years ago

I always visit this forum but nobody posts. I've been water marbling jewelry. Fun, and I'm hoping to be in some craft shows near Christmastime.

• pezabelle
    9 years ago

Hi Anj...It has been awhile! I no longer paint, now I make greeting cards and really love it. Still haven't given everything away, there are a few things I would still like to do...but. . . maybe some day the bug will bit.

Going to look in the gallery - hope everything is well with you!

Claudia

• anjabee
    9 years ago

Hey Claudia. I sure miss your painting, ! Glad you found something to capture your interest that you can find time for. I am babysitting again so finding it hard to squeeze in any painting time for myself. I don't think I ever got the pics put up. I'll try to get them on there today. Really glad you are still stopping by! ~Anj

This post was edited by anjabee on Wed, Dec 24, 14 at 10:17

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Oh my goodness ladies! So wonderful to see some of you still
    On here posting. We had so much fun here for years and we've
    all went through changes and been so busy.

Now I know why I couldn't sleep and jumped on my iPad this
    Morning. We need to get this form moving again!

Punk

• anjabee
    9 years ago

Punk! Hello! I would love to see more people painting in 2015! Big things, small things, anything! ha Glad to see you are still checking in. Do you think you will find time to paint again? I would love it! You used to whip projects out so fast!

Also wanted to welcome sameboat!!

Anj

• phonegirl
    9 years ago

Anj, I so miss all the fun we had here too. I'm going to try to do
    Some this year. My eyes aren't what they use to be tho. I sure
    Hope others will share their projects with us too. I'll go check
    The gallery and see what's new.

Punk

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH