Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
charinky

Question?

charinky
13 years ago

I know a lot of you on here paint beautiful christmas ornaments, I was wondering if any of you sell them on ebay, or have a website you sell them on?

You all are so talented, Keep painting Lady's.

Comments (4)

• paintingfool
    13 years ago

I don't paint just to sell but I do have an ETSY shop where I sell some things. Some of the ladies on ETSY are really good sellers and they keep their shop full. I started last year but when my grandson got sick I abandoned it for a while. I hope to be more active this year. Are you looking for a place to sell your ornaments?

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

• kraftymom
    13 years ago

I paint because I enjoy it but I too have an Etsy shop where I sell some items. In years past I have done several local holiday bazaars and craft shows and that is really my prefered way of selling. These days as I have gotten older it's not as physically easy as it used to be hauling everything back & forth and setting up a booth.

How long have you been painting?

• charinky
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi all,
    No I do not paint, only wish I could. LOL
    I get on here and look at the ornaments and christmas items that you all paint, and I am just amazed by your talents.
    I am not that crafty, I get an idea and try it, then just not satisfied with the finished product. Maybe I am to critical of myself.
    But Thank You for directing me to Etsy Shop, I had never heard of it, but like what I just seen. I like the idea of a handmade/homemade Christmas tree so I plan on adding some new ornaments this year.
    Everyone have a great day and Thanks

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Charinky..... Talk about no talent! I don't think it takes talent to paint, only a will.

I started with very simple patterns and lousy brush's. Now I paint harder patterns with better brush's. There are still loads of things I can't paint, like roses and leaves and .....so get yourself a simple pattern, the paints needed for the project and some brush's and give it a try! You could be the next Picasso.

Belle

Sponsored
Art Masonry Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars132 Reviews
Loudon County's Hardscape and Landscape Expert in Outdoor Living