Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Craft Show Pix 2

pezabelle
12 years ago

More pictures, I really tried to take photo's on thing I haven't posted before...thanks for taking a look!

A really fun project!

Christmas decorations which is two sided....see next picture

Halloween...other side of Christmas. These were in The Artist Club, but were done with a lot of "things" painted on each letter. I like them without.

Also found the AUTUMN set on YouTube....I really like this set!

{{!gwi}}

This is also a favorite, it is done on the Solar Screen.

Comments (8)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Belle, so glad I came here before heading to bed. I love everything you posted. The santa is darling, those Christmas and Halloween lettering blocks are great with the background you used. Super job on the witch with her crystal ball. I have that pattern and never painted it.

All the little cuties w/candle jars turned out wonderful. So many neat autumn projects and I love the screen paiting. I'll be back to look again after the fair.

Thanks so much for sharing all of your beautiful creations. You really got alot of painting done. So how did you do and did you already sign on to do it again?

Punk

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks again Punk....wish I could say I did great, but I figure I made enough to pay for all of the expense of making everything, so to me that is a winner!

As to going back again....not happening!!! I was the only crafter there, everyone else was like candle distributors and Tupperware, Cookie Lee, etc. But the real problem was no traffic. The building was empty after breakfast was served.
    So much for listening to my D-I-L- who was the chairman.

Ah! I had fun painting!!!!!!! Have fun at the fair or is it a working event? Anyway, have fun and don't get sunburned!

Belle

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Belle...I love all your creations. I have some wood pieces that I had thought about painting on the front and back but have not done it. Yours turned out so well, I think I will give mine a try. Also love your solar screen. It has a really neat look. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

I am just amazed at all the items you got painted in such a short time! Love that santa, and that witch with the globe is too cugley--that's cute/ugly combined! LOL

Your blocks with the lettering look great! I agree that sometimes less is more. I like the more plain ones I've done better than the first ones I did that had printed paper backgrounds and lots of "doodads" attached.

I'm so sorry there weren't lots of people there--maybe they needed to advertise more or something!

Punk, hope you make lots of sales at the fair. Have fun too, okay?

Luvs

• anjabee
    12 years ago

Again, everything looks wonderful. I love how everything looks so crisp and I like your letter blocks the way you have them...simple! I just barely got done painting that last one (Barb Jones pattern with the boot and pumpkins) on a tray!! ha Great minds!! Maybe you can take some of these and sell them online or maybe you already have your Christmas gifts done! lol Off I go to continue with my own boutique projects! =/ ~Anj

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Anj.....just found Monika's Esty site and Golly, it is awesome! I will post the link below....great way to browse while taking a quick break!

I really want to do more of her Halloween things!!!!!

Belle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/cranberrylicorice

• anjabee
    12 years ago

Sweet!!

• calirose
    12 years ago

Sorry I am late in seeing these! A wonderful example of your work. Glad you were able to make some sales even with the small crowd.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!