Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Halloween guy

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 18:52

Here is one of the things that I've been working on. The head is painted. The rest is a combination of paper, material, netting and ribbon. ~Anj
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween guy

He's quite a charming fellow with all those white teeth and those eyes! He reminds me of some of the John Sliney designs you have done. Love the combination of painting and paper and material, and putting him on the stand is such a cute idea. As always, your painting is neat as a pin and just perfect. ;o) Luvs

o

Thank you Luvs! I had a hard time deciding what I was going to put in the boutique, and these just kept charming me so I had to make some! ha ~A

o

Wonderful! What a way to start my day....smiles! I agree with Luvs about all of him and how your photo makes the stand look like a body. I'd keep him!

TY for sharing!

o

Thank you Belle! He sold at the boutique. I want to make one for myself. ha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here