Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

oops!!!

paintingfool
14 years ago

I posted my pics on the conversation side - never understood why we have three different places to post but -I forget that I am in a different section when I start posting. Here is the puffed hearts I am painting. Painted them last night, and it went so quickly this time. The worst part is the sanding. I purchased these from a place call Bear with Us Designs. (www.bearwithusinc.com) They have hundreds of little cutouts and patterns too. Wait til you see how cute the Christmas tree is - have to finish it first.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Bebe, those puffed hearts are so cool. How big are they? Did they come with something to attach the gold cord to? Tell us all about them. Looking forward to the trees. Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Are those made out of wood? Very unique shape to them. As always, your roses are so pretty. Luvs

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    14 years ago

They are made of wood but they aren't flat, sort of puffed up in the middle. They are about 4.5" long and about 3" wide. I put a small screw in the top and attached the gold cord. I painted them with a soft white - I just don't like having to sand them and since they are routed around the edges, it required a bit of sanding. Glad you liked them. I bought them from www.bearwithusinc.com when I was in Houston. This is the lazy heart, they had the regular hearts, snowmen, trees, etc., also. Glad you liked them.
    B

• paintingfool
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I accidentally removed them from photobucket. Sorry.
    {{!gwi}}

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Thanks for re-posting the photo...it is so beautiful! The heart and roses are so soft and graceful looking. I wonder what it would look like with a very light crackle. As usual your stroke work is awesome and the colors compliment the size and shape of the heart. Go Girl!

Belle

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz