Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nonacook

Loooking for snowman faces

nonacook
18 years ago

A few years ago someone posted several patterns for snowman faces on pavers. I printed it and now I want to do some more and cannot find my copy. Does anyone know who posted it, and how to contact them. If you do, please email me at

nonacook@aol.com

Thanks!

Comments (10)

• nonacook
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Someone (Janet)found and sent me the patterns I was asking for! Thanks, Janet!

• tlbugh
    17 years ago

I have been looking for some snowman faces is there any way youy can e-mail me a copy I would be really thaankful to you tlbugh@aim.com

• anjabee
    17 years ago

I looked over on the Crafts forum and found these that were posted back in O5. Granny2Ricky drew them. ~A

Here is a link that might be useful:

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Welcome tbugh, Hope you will share pics of your snowmen when you complete them. Glad Anj was able to help with the face patterns. Come back and visit us often. Luvs

• gram_NH
    17 years ago

Yikes...I remember when Nona posted this back in 05'! I am so glad that the pages don't fall off anymore since the new owners took over!

I get a lot of my ideas for faces off of the web. Here is a link that has some nice ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: Snowmen patterns

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Strange, I clicked on the link, and it took me to a listing--but no pics opened up. I'll try it again later. Always interested in new patterns (not that I don't have dozens already!) Ha ha Luvs

• gram_NH
    17 years ago

If you click on the individual projects, most have a free pattern. Guess I used the term pattern loosely though, I use pics for ideas on shadowing, eye shapes, etc.

• granny2ricky
    17 years ago

Those are mine...man they've been on there for years! LOL....just shows how slow things are over there!

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Hi Granny2ricky, Your faces probably kept getting bumped up because they are so cute. Glad you stopped by here, we are trying to revive this forum, and I am pleased to say that more seem to be joining in now. Hope you'll come by often and share your projects and experience with us. Be sure to check out our gallery too. Luvs

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Hi G2R~ hope you don't mind that I linked them over to here. They are really cute. Hope you'll join us over here often. :) ~Anj

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler