Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall and Halloween

Posted by annielu (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 15, 10 at 10:51

I'm on vacation this week and want to paint some fall and and Halloween things. Anyone have a cute black cat pattern?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall and Halloween

Hi Annielu, nice to "see" you again. I went to the Martha Stewart site last year and got her free downloads for black cats and mice. You can do them all black (or black with glitter) or you could actually paint them with details.

We have a post somewhere on here of all the sites that offer free patterns, that's always a good place to check, and heck, even children's coloring books often have cute designs that can be cut out and painted. Your local library may have a few books or craft magazines with patterns too.

As for patterns in decorative painting books, I'm sure you know they are copyrighted, so we aren't supposed to share copies of those.

Hope you have lots of fun painting on your vacation. Please come back and show us your creations. ;o)

Luvs

o

Hi Luvs! Thanks for the info, I'll go check them out! Nice to talk to you again!Annielu

o

Annielu, here is one by Susan Kelley that is free. It's a balck cat with spider webs on a purple back ground.
http://plaidonline.com/projectDetail.asp?projectID=2714&cat1ID=2&CurPage=9

Hope you will find one that you like and share your finished project with us.

Punk

o

Annielu, glad to have you back with us! Be sure to check out places like The Artists Club and your favorite artists websites, they all have free patterns and you never know what you will find. Deco paints website have lots of patterns, some for painting and some for other crafts that can be used for painting. Isn't painting for Halloween just the most fun!

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here