Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mydream_gw

renee mullins free painting patterns - link

mydream
15 years ago

http://plumpurdy.com/freepatterns.php

Also Artist Club has new ones, at least they're new to me. :)

Comments (10)

• mydream
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Here's other links to free painting patterns and Artist Club link is there too.
    Happy painting!

Here is a link that might be useful: http://craftpals.com/links/index.php?category=13

• sjarz
    15 years ago

Definitely some nice patterns on both sites, I really like the snowman with the Naughty or Nice sign...
    thanks for sharing.
    Suzan J

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Thanks Mydream, that was nice of you to share those sites. Renee Mullins is one of my favorite artists. We have a post on here that has lots of other free pattern sites as well if you are interested. Luvs

• mydream
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you, luvstocraft.
    I will look for them.

I went through my bookmarks today and most of the painting sites I had are already gone.

• mydream
    Original Author
    15 years ago

You're welcome Suzan! :)
    It's sad seeing so many painting sites gone.
    Now I'm going to look for those snowmen.
    Thank you Suzan. :)

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

I have notice that not only some of the sites are gone but most stores no long carry books, and for me that is a problem. I live in the sticks! Michaels is our only craft store other than Wal Mart. I have to purchase all of my book online, and no matter what the site is they never post enought pictures. I have learned to visit several sites that show pictures and then purchase the book's I really like.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Be sure to look for the freebie post. Anj has just updated it for us. Thanks so much Anj. I'm going to contact Admn. to see if they could keep that post and the one about posting pics permanently at the top for us. Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

You are welcome Luvs. I hope I got most of them. The list is pretty long. ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Tamara was nice enough to respond to my request. At this time, they are not able to tag posts to make them stay at the top, but when enhancements to the program are made again, she said that one will be at the top of the list.

In the meantime, if we all try to remember to just "view" and not post to those, they will remain at the top. If someone does forget and post on them, then we'll have to bump them back up from time to time like we've been doing.

Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

It's ok. If someone does accidentally post to them we can just put the link on a new post and put a new message not to post to it so we won't have to keep bumping it. I think that will work. I know it took me a while, but I had a good time looking thru all the artist sites. A lot of very fun projects to look at. ~Anj

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County