Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ordering Paint & Brushes

Posted by
Sylvia
(sabf@webtv.net) on
Fri, Aug 31, 01 at 1:39

I live in a small town.I love it but can never find the paint or brushes I need. I would like to know who you order from of the web.I have ordered from artist club but no one else.I would love to here from you all thanks. Sylvia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ordering Paint & Brushes

Stockade is where I order from here in Canada...I live in an isolated place and don't have access to much paints/brushes or other supplies :) They are great and they also ship to U.S. if you are located there...with your dollar being so much better it would really be nice for you to order from a place in Canada! I order books from artists club usually, but my pattern packets I try to buy direct from the designers, sometimes from Ebay:)

Here is a link that might be useful: Stockade

o

www.craftcatalog.com is a good place for brushes and paints.
www.homecraftexpress.com is a good place for books

o

I do a lot of ordering through e-bay. There are some very good deals on brushes and paints. You can also get a marvelous catalogue from Nasco Arts and Crafts and it will also give you prices that you can compare to know which price is reasonable. The company number is 1-800-558-9595 and specify arts and crafts since they have more than one kind of catalogue. I didn't the first time and ended up with a huge catalogue on farming supplies!

o

The Artist Club has some great deals and are reliable.

www.artistclub.com

Paint Drop Hugs!
MaryRose

Here is a link that might be useful: The artists Club

o

Artists Club & Homecraft Express are my usual on-line sources.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here