Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovemymiata

Needing some help

lovemymiata
16 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am needing some help with a situation. In my hometown of Paragould Arkansas, we have a man that is a painter by choice. He paints the majority of the store fronts at Christmas time and paints signs for anyone that needs them. Our town has loved ones who is serving in Iraq , so he has been painting vehicle windows, and back door glasses of vans with the soldiers names and the company they are with. The local newspaper has featured him twice in the paper with a very nice article each time. He does not charge for his services if they have a loved one ( immediate family ) that is serving our country. If they have a cousin, neice, nephew, aunt, uncle..etc.. that is serving, he only ask them for a donation of whatever they would like to give. He paints on a average of 10 vehicles per day.

The last article the newspaper featured said that he does not know how much longer he will be able to provide his services, due to the lack of paint brushes. He is down to his last one. The kind he uses is Red Sable watercolor brushes in sizes 6,7, 8 10 and 3/8 & 1/2 inch. These are the best kind, they will outlast the other brushes much longer and provide a better service.

I am not asking for any kind of handout, or donation. I am only asking for someone to send me to a wholesaler or know of someone that I can purchase these for him in maybe a bulk lot. So that he may continue to offer his services, and see the smiles on the faces of the families and person he is honoring.

If you know of anyone who sells the Red Sable brushes, or you can get them , please let me know. I would be glad to pay for them + any shipping charges , as I know they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Sandra

Comments (6)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals