Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Yound Uncle Sam/wreath

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 23, 10 at 20:55

Finished this little guy before the 4th, just removed the last of the decorations and time to put him away for next year. The camera cut off some of the stars and the bow and a star at the bottom, but you get the idea.

Belle

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Yound Uncle Sam/wreath

That's cute as can be, Belle. I've seen that design before and thought it would be a fun patriotic decoration. You did a wonderful painting job on it too! ;o)

Luvs

o

Belle what a sweet little guy you painted. It all looks so bright and cheerful. Neat stars and love those pants, sneakers and face.

If it was mine it would probably stay up awhile longer. So glad you took a picture and shared before putting it away.

Punk

o

He's really cute, Belle. I think it is OK to leave him up a while longer too. Your painting is so neat and clean. I just love that.

o

Thank You All for the kind words...he really was fun to paint! And that's what painting is all about.

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here