Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone Have this book?

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 9, 10 at 18:38

I am in need of a copy of Merry Moments which is or has a pattern by Kay Quist. It is a Santa painted on an oar, which I did for a friends years ago and always planned to do one for myself....well...now I need the book or the loan of the book.

Thanks for reading this post and any help you can offer.

Belle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone Have this book?

Belle, I don't have any of her books, do have some of her designs in some of my painting magazines is all. I checked her website, and she doesn't even have the book you want listed. Do you think it is out of print? I sure hope someone else has one for you to use. ;o) Luvs

o

I did a google image search and came across this santa that someone painted on a small oar. Is this the image you seek?
You might also try a google image search, if this isn't the one.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1105643001028320911NYnOuC

o

Luvs.....Yes, I believe the book is out of print and IO have searched every website I can find with no luck.

Calirose..........THAT'S THE ONE! The webshots doesn't have any way to contact the person who posted the picture....but I will keep trying.

Thanks You both!

Belle

o

Belle, I have alot of Kay's books and will try to remember to look and see if I have this one for you as soon as company's gone. Don't hesitate to ask me about this again if I forget. Have had alot of fun with all our guests but don't have time for much besides entertaining them and work at the moment.

Punk

o

Are you still looking for that? I think I have a copy of that you can have.

o

Gpeach, I'm sure Belle would love to find that book, but unfortunately she is away from her computer for awhile helping her Mom who is in the hospital. Maybe you could click on her "my page" and send her an email of how to reach you when she gets back. That is so sweet that you might be able to help her, I know she paints lots of gifts each year for her friends. ;o) Luvs

o

Thanks luvstocraft. Did not even know I could send an email like that.

o

gpeach.....just got back and am trying to catch up on all of the posts.....I would love to find this book!

You can post here of email me at:Rainbowladyone1@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here