Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Anyone Have this book?

pezabelle
13 years ago

I am in need of a copy of Merry Moments which is or has a pattern by Kay Quist. It is a Santa painted on an oar, which I did for a friends years ago and always planned to do one for myself....well...now I need the book or the loan of the book.

Thanks for reading this post and any help you can offer.

Belle

Comments (8)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Belle, I don't have any of her books, do have some of her designs in some of my painting magazines is all. I checked her website, and she doesn't even have the book you want listed. Do you think it is out of print? I sure hope someone else has one for you to use. ;o) Luvs

• calirose
    13 years ago

I did a google image search and came across this santa that someone painted on a small oar. Is this the image you seek?
    You might also try a google image search, if this isn't the one.
    http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/1105643001028320911NYnOuC

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Luvs.....Yes, I believe the book is out of print and IO have searched every website I can find with no luck.

Calirose..........THAT'S THE ONE! The webshots doesn't have any way to contact the person who posted the picture....but I will keep trying.

Thanks You both!

Belle

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Belle, I have alot of Kay's books and will try to remember to look and see if I have this one for you as soon as company's gone. Don't hesitate to ask me about this again if I forget. Have had alot of fun with all our guests but don't have time for much besides entertaining them and work at the moment.

Punk

• suser123
    13 years ago

Are you still looking for that? I think I have a copy of that you can have.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Gpeach, I'm sure Belle would love to find that book, but unfortunately she is away from her computer for awhile helping her Mom who is in the hospital. Maybe you could click on her "my page" and send her an email of how to reach you when she gets back. That is so sweet that you might be able to help her, I know she paints lots of gifts each year for her friends. ;o) Luvs

• suser123
    13 years ago

Thanks luvstocraft. Did not even know I could send an email like that.

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    13 years ago

gpeach.....just got back and am trying to catch up on all of the posts.....I would love to find this book!

You can post here of email me at:Rainbowladyone1@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!

Belle