Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bambi_2008

Painting Outdoor Chair

bambi_2008
15 years ago

Here is a picture of a chair that I painted for the yard. There is a group of us that get together and paint once a week. This was our last project. Everyone's chair looked great when we were done.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Bambi, welcome to the painting forum. I love your chair, what a great way to make it unique and special--great job. That's wonderful that you have a group to paint with, that makes it even more fun. Sure hope you will keep sharing your projects with us, and come back and chat with us too. Luvs

• paintingfool
    15 years ago

Welcome, Bambi. You did a great job on the chair and it sounds like you have a fun group of ladies to paint with. I love taking classes and painting with others but if I am not in a class I like painting on my own - otherwise I would talk more than I would paint.
    Check out what the other girls have done - we have some talented ladies on this forum.
    B

• bambi_2008
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have check out the other pages and I agree you have some very talented ladies here.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Bambi, we love to see pics of everyone's projects. Hope you will come back and share more with us. Luvs

• kraftymom
    15 years ago

Great project! I love it!!

• oceanna
    15 years ago

Welcome, Bambi! Your chair looks great. Is the seat painted too? You did a wonderful job.

How fun to paint with friends. Do you have pictures of more of your projects?

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Hi Bambi and I'll add my welcome! What a beautiful chair. You should be so proud! And it is fun to paint with friends. A few of mine are going to start painting together. I'm so looking forward to it. Can't wait to pick our first project. Glad you joined us here. We'll be happily looking forward to seeing more of your projects. ~Anj

• lisalisa_2008
    15 years ago

hi there everyone my name is lisa im new to this site and i love to paint and stencils. i have painted a flowerpots birdbath white and red with red flowers and i have made a few and sold a couples if u are interested in more of my project we can chat on yahoo messenger this is my email address lexus170@yahoo.com i hope to hear from someone.there are some terrific ideas on this site.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Lisalisa, welcome to the Painting forum. You are welcome to chat with us right here about your painting, that is what this forum is for. Hope you enjoy seeing all the projects on here, and be sure to check out all the ones in our gallery too. Luvs

• kraftymom
    15 years ago

Hi Lisa and welcome! This is a great site with wonderful people just itching to share ideas. Please share some of yours. :-)