Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luthien_gw

book of dichotomy

luthien
14 years ago

hey ladies :)

hope everyone is doing good :) read your message about slowing projects, luvs ... does this always happen this time of the year? anyway, i just finished a book project and this one i hand painted so i thought i'll like to share it here.

this is a handmade book ... my first hand sewn book :)) the cover is made out of 2 coaster base then painted over with acrylics. the binding is some scrap leather which i manage to get my hands on a couple of days ago. the book is made in such a way that it's a 2 way book and opens from right to left both sides :) (which i have attempted to illustrate with the 2 pictures on the left bottom corner) ...

as always i love to hear from you all :) and if you wish to read about the whole creative process and the concept behind the book (very long!!) you can click on my blog link below :)

also ... a group that i belong to called "inspiration avenue" is throwing a blog party on the 1st august. the theme is "5 degrees of inspiration". there will be a big giveaway and a cash voucher ... so any of you who blogs on blogspot and is interested in the party, you can find the button on the party in my blog as well. just click on the button and it'll take you to the place where you can sign in by leaving a comment :)) the button is on the top of my immediate right side bar :))

take care ... and have a great weekend :))

HUGS!

luthien :))

Here is a link that might be useful: the creative process of the book

Comments (6)