Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Painting Frenzy

Posted by kraftylady23 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 6, 08 at 14:17

If I can get these to post, here is some pictures I painted. The cottage and White Stargazer lilies are from a workshop I attended last weekend with Linda Coulter. She teaches the Grisaille method. It was alot of fun and work too. The Cala Lilys are my design that I am teaching Tues. night to my class and the Raccoon is a Donna Dewberry design that I will be teaching at a all Day Workshop in my home studio on Aug. 2. If any of you are in or close to my area and would like to come, please email me or let me know and I will send details. Thanks for letting me share my work.
Donna H

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Painting Frenzy

Oh my! That cottage scene is so pretty. Love the sections of shade and light. And those lillies look so realistic--almost like I could lean over and smell them. Cute little racoon, know your class will love him, and the cala lillies will be a fun project to paint also. I think I have a video of DDewberry painting the cala lilly, but I've not tried to do them yet. So do you display allot of your canvases in your studio? Bet they would make for a beautifully decorated wall.

I've forgotten what area you live in. Doubt that I could paint such realistic things too. I think I'm more of a "crafts" type painter than an "artist" type painter. LOL

Luvs

o

Krafty, they are beautiful!! Did you like the underpainting in grey tones? It was odd to me the first time I tried it but WOW! when you put on the color it was like magic. And Linda is such a pretty painter. If I knew where you lived I just might have to come to class. You know I love taking classes from others.
B

o

Your paintings are lovely!

o

Donna~ They are all so beautiful, but I love that cottage scene best. That little racoon is too cute. Your students are gonna love the classes. Everything is so realistic. Beautiful work and thank you for sharing! ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here