Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ornament Issue

Posted by kraftymom (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 15, 11 at 12:36

For those of us who still get PaintWorks the annual ornament issue is showing up on-line. We should be getting ours in the near future. You can take a peek at it here....

http://www.cabincrafters.com/cgi-bin/ShowDetail.cgi?ITEM_NO=101834

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ornament Issue

Just received my copy and I guess I'm not in the Christmas mood....didn't find anything I really wanted to paint....maybe in a month or two.

Belle

o

kraftymom...I took a peek to check it out. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

I got mine and earmarked a few for future reference. There were quite a few I liked. I imagine I will renew my subscription just because it's one of the few painting mags left! I won't renew Crafts and Things, it's a nice magazine but not worth the subscription for so few painting designs IMHO.

I should have done some Christmas in July projects--heck, I should do some projects period! I think Belle is the only one actually painting lately. You go girl! Can't wait to see more of what you are making for the sale.

Luvs

o

Finally got my ornament issue. There are a few designs that caught my eye but like some of the rest of you I just haven't been in the mood to paint lately.

I will continue my subscription with PaintWorks because that has always been my favorite of all the painting magazines and I think the combined version with Q&E painting is worth it. But I am very upset that Crafts & Things wouldn't give me a refund. I'm stuck with that poor excuse for a magazine for another year!

frannie

o

Frannie, you sound like me now. I figured I would just pass mine on to my neighbor after I glance at it. Then she can donate to our little library store or pass on to someone else. It's a nice enough magazine, but just not enough projects for us painters.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here