Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kraftymom_gw

Ornament Issue

kraftymom
12 years ago

For those of us who still get PaintWorks the annual ornament issue is showing up on-line. We should be getting ours in the near future. You can take a peek at it here....

http://www.cabincrafters.com/cgi-bin/ShowDetail.cgi?ITEM_NO=101834

Comments (5)

• pezabelle
    12 years ago

Just received my copy and I guess I'm not in the Christmas mood....didn't find anything I really wanted to paint....maybe in a month or two.

Belle

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

kraftymom...I took a peek to check it out. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

I got mine and earmarked a few for future reference. There were quite a few I liked. I imagine I will renew my subscription just because it's one of the few painting mags left! I won't renew Crafts and Things, it's a nice magazine but not worth the subscription for so few painting designs IMHO.

I should have done some Christmas in July projects--heck, I should do some projects period! I think Belle is the only one actually painting lately. You go girl! Can't wait to see more of what you are making for the sale.

Luvs

• kraftymom
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Finally got my ornament issue. There are a few designs that caught my eye but like some of the rest of you I just haven't been in the mood to paint lately.

I will continue my subscription with PaintWorks because that has always been my favorite of all the painting magazines and I think the combined version with Q&E painting is worth it. But I am very upset that Crafts & Things wouldn't give me a refund. I'm stuck with that poor excuse for a magazine for another year!

frannie

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Frannie, you sound like me now. I figured I would just pass mine on to my neighbor after I glance at it. Then she can donate to our little library store or pass on to someone else. It's a nice enough magazine, but just not enough projects for us painters.

Luvs

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!