Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oceanna_gw

Where to get bear & bunny patterns?

oceanna
12 years ago

Do you know where to get bear and bunny patterns that are similar to these? Thanks.

Comments (6)

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Oceanna, is that a wallpaper border? I used one with houses on it once, just photocopied and enlarged then cut out my wood pieces to paint to match. Maybe that would work for you.

I'm not recognizing these enough to know who the artist might be. If it's from a painter, she probably would have a website with books or pattern packets with the drawings and how to instructions. There are lots of bunny and bear designs in most craft magazines and books.

Hope someone else can be more helpful.

Luvs

• oceanna
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Luvs, sorry, I don't know where the original came from. This was someone's painting I found on the web. But I thought I had seen bears/bunnies like this, with the fat fluffy faces and those eyes, before. I think they're very cute, and would like to learn how to paint them.

• pezabelle
    12 years ago

Sorry to say, I don't know either. The eyes kind of look like Renee Mullins.

You might try looking at some of the book sale sites like The Artists Club. It might get you closer to the designer.

Belle

• anjabee
    12 years ago

I think Jamie Mills Price has some cute ones that are fluffy like this and also Bonnye Isenhower. A link to one of her books on ebay.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ebay listing

• anjabee
    12 years ago

Susan Kelley also has some cute ones.

Here is a link that might be useful: Susan Kelley

• oceanna
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks for all the tips, everyone. I'll keep looking. I just wonder why it looks so familiar to me. Maybe I'll find out after I die -- you know, like when I get back all my socks the dryer ate. ;)