Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Outdoor table ideas

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 7, 07 at 13:11

Ran across this link for Wright's. In the project section, I found a couple of tables with ideas for summer holidays and events. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Outdoor table ideas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Outdoor table ideas

Oops! I meant to post this link on Holidays--sorry. Luvs

o

That's ok. I love those butterflies on the mesh food covers and as napkin rings. Aren't those too cute?? They don't look like they'd be too hard to make. Glad you posted them here. I haven't been over to holidays much lately. Better go see what ya'll have been up to. :) ~Anj

o

Hi Anj, the holiday forum has been pretty slow too. Mostly just chit chat or some websites.

This link is for Wrights. Guess they make ribbons and other embellishments. They have lots of projects for holidays, and even some crafts for kids, so you might want to browse around some.

I found these tables after I went there to find out how to make ribbon barrettes for little girls for a poster on the crafts forum.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here