Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
excited-painting sold

Posted by terracotta (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 21, 02 at 11:21

I previously wrote complaining about the high price of framing. Well, the painting that I entered in the art show not only sold, it won a monetary prize to encourage the artist. I'm on cloud 9, and inspired.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: excited-painting sold

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you. Keep up the good work. It does make you feel good, Doesn't it?

o
RE: excited-painting sold

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is so great! I know you are proud, as you should be. What type of frame did you use? Have you been shopping around for some pretty, older frames that you can recycle? I was so happy. I painted a landscape a few weeks ago and hadn't been able to find a new frame that I liked with it. I remembered one that I had bought a while back with some ugly, OLD, needlework inside of it. The frame still looked perfect and it was the perfect frame for that particular painting. I was excited. I had bought it at a very reasonable price.
Good luck and keep up that painting. Isn't it wonderful therapy???? The only bad thing is time seems to go even faster while painting. It already goes too fast for me.
Lu from Louisiana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here