Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Craft Show Projects

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 11 at 1:32

Have been working double time, trying to get as much done as possible. Some are re-makes of my favorites and some are new favorites.

Belle

Banner done on Roc Lon..really a fun paint but bad photo taking.

Photobucket

Pilgrims ready to go on quart jar filled with "that French word I can never spell....poperie...whatever.....

Photobucket

We Three Santa tags.....

Photobucket

Three more tags

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Craft Show Projects

Belle, everything is beautiful! I love them all but banner is my favorite.
Marylee

o

Everything looks great but I totally love the fall banner Belle!! The little tags are so cute! Great job. Wish I could paint as crisply as you do. You are going to do so well at your show!! I always say pot pourri to remember how to spell it! ha ~Anj

o

Marylee and Anj...TY! I love the banner as well and the 2 were done in about a day and a half. I am making for sale, things that I like, then if they don't sell, I have only one or two to find new homes for, and there is always a raffle or benefit that needs a donations.

My Cricut is still calling to me and I actually spent yesterday playing with it....OH! So much fun! Well, I played in between doing the housework I had let slide while painting.

Belle

o

They are all great!! You are going to have some very nice things for the show. The banner is really nice. It's funny, I don't think I have ever painted Thanksgiving items. Keep painting, can't wait to see more. Come visit me at my blog, I am having a giveaway in a few weeks.
B

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

o

Belle, I love all your items and your painting is always so neat and just perfection. Your booth is going to be so cute with all these neat projects in it.

I read on another post that you bought a Cricut and had meant to reply but thing I got sidetracked. (Not uncommon around here these days!) I know you will have so much fun using it. I've loved doing blocks and especially like cutting the vinyl for things. Some I've used on plates and some on the glass in a frame. Just so many things you can do with it--including cards and scrapbooks! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here