Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
iso little girl on swing

Posted by ladysox (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 23, 09 at 1:09

Hello everyone. Wondering if anyone else might have seen this? While driving along one day I saw on someone's front porch two wonderful little friends. Decorative painted children sitting on a swing. The little swing hung from small rope, the face and bodies were flat then the legs were made of like 1x2 so it sat on the swing then another piece hung down to make them realistic looking. "She" had pigtails and I think "He" had a little hat on. Hope I am explaining this right. They were the cutest thing and I've searched hours looking for a pattern. Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: iso little girl on swing

Hi ladysox...If I'm thinking of the same ones...I have seen those and they are cute. I seem to remember a possible pattern in one of my woodworking catalogs. I'll see if I can find it and hopefully someone else here knows too. ~Anj

o
found em....maybe

Ok, I found the ones I was thinking of in my Winfield Collection catalog and I will post a link for you. Just type in "swingers" in the search box. Hope that's what you were looking for. If not, they have a bunch of cute ones that may work for you. =D ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: The Winfield Collection

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here