Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Fuchsias Tray

phonegirl
13 years ago

Hi Everyone, Life has been busy and now that we are having some nice weather it's time to work in the yard. So that's how I spent my day.

I stopped by the greenhouse and bought some vegetables last week. They had beautiful fuchsias so I decided to try painting some. Finished this tray so thought I'd share.

Punk

Comments (8)

• Vique_Pa
    13 years ago

What a beautiful tray, you did a great job. I love the colores of the flowers. Vique.

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

Bebe.....nice tray! Nice leaves and your flowers do look like Fuchsia's. I used the "pop" the flower buds on my DGM plants. Funny how a beautiful painting can trigger a fond memory.

Belle

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Oops, Belle,--not Bebe's, it's Punk's tray. Bet it was all that gold edging that made you think it was Bebe's--she likes to use the gold too. ;o)

Very nice, Punk, they look exactly like fuchsias. I was lucky enough to have some at this house when we moved here--four of them and two are taller than I am, the other three I keep trimmed down a bit! I had only seen them in hanging baskets, but these were planted in the flower beds.

Love all your gold lines, bet that took a bit of time, but it sure sets the tray off nicely.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Vique, glad you liked the colors I chose for the tray.

Belle, did you get in trouble for popping the flowers buds off DGM plants?

Luvs, I would love to see pictures of your fuchsias. I didn't know they grew that big any where. The gold lines were very fast as I just used my liner brush and criss-crossed them and then added the dots.

Thanks for all your nice comments.

Punk

• kraftymom
    13 years ago

Very pretty!

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Punk, I'll share pics of my backyard fuchsias on the conversation side, okay? Luvs

• anjabee
    13 years ago

Beautiful Punk! Still wish I was as speedy as you so I could get some painting in and finished. Love this tray!! ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, KM for your comment.

Luvs, I'll have to get over and take a look at your fuchsias.

Anj, thanks and once you get all your little ones grown, you'll have more painting time. I paint fast so I can move on.

Punk

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH