Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fuchsias Tray

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Sat, May 15, 10 at 23:45

Hi Everyone, Life has been busy and now that we are having some nice weather it's time to work in the yard. So that's how I spent my day.

I stopped by the greenhouse and bought some vegetables last week. They had beautiful fuchsias so I decided to try painting some. Finished this tray so thought I'd share.

Punk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fuchsias Tray

What a beautiful tray, you did a great job. I love the colores of the flowers. Vique.

o

Bebe.....nice tray! Nice leaves and your flowers do look like Fuchsia's. I used the "pop" the flower buds on my DGM plants. Funny how a beautiful painting can trigger a fond memory.

Belle

o

Oops, Belle,--not Bebe's, it's Punk's tray. Bet it was all that gold edging that made you think it was Bebe's--she likes to use the gold too. ;o)

Very nice, Punk, they look exactly like fuchsias. I was lucky enough to have some at this house when we moved here--four of them and two are taller than I am, the other three I keep trimmed down a bit! I had only seen them in hanging baskets, but these were planted in the flower beds.

Love all your gold lines, bet that took a bit of time, but it sure sets the tray off nicely.

Luvs

o

Vique, glad you liked the colors I chose for the tray.

Belle, did you get in trouble for popping the flowers buds off DGM plants?

Luvs, I would love to see pictures of your fuchsias. I didn't know they grew that big any where. The gold lines were very fast as I just used my liner brush and criss-crossed them and then added the dots.

Thanks for all your nice comments.

Punk

o

Very pretty!

o

Punk, I'll share pics of my backyard fuchsias on the conversation side, okay? Luvs

o

Beautiful Punk! Still wish I was as speedy as you so I could get some painting in and finished. Love this tray!! ~Anj

o

Thanks, KM for your comment.

Luvs, I'll have to get over and take a look at your fuchsias.

Anj, thanks and once you get all your little ones grown, you'll have more painting time. I paint fast so I can move on.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here