Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OMG! I posted three posts on the wrong forum!

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, May 8, 08 at 22:28

I am sooo sorry ladies, I accidentally posted my table settings here instead of on the Holiday forum. Please forgive me. You know what they say "haste makes waste" or maybe it was just senility on my part. Sorry. Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OMG! I posted three posts on the wrong forum!

I have that problem myself LOL

o

Oh, was that the goof you were referring to? hahaha. I was happy to see them here since I never have time to visit the other forums in a while! ha Well, lucky us...you should goof more often. ha ~Anj

o

We don't care. We just luv you. We enjoy all your posts. Why make us chase around for them? ;)

o

You are so sweet, Oceanna. But those posts had absolutely nothing to do with Painting! If I were going to post them on this forum--they should have been on the conversations side. It was totally a goof up on my part!

Luvs

o

Well I'm, sure glad other people goof up. Otherwise, how could I live with myself when I do it? So please, I'm begging you, never become perfect.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here