Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tried to use a topper

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, May 8, 08 at 22:21

I sewed this table topper out of some fabrics I've had around for quite some time. I made it with different fabrics on each side so it is reversible. I had actually planned on using it on my patio table, but thought I would try it here. I think it would be better if the table were round---should have taken the leaf out, huh? Anyway, DH had to go to a meeting so I had some play time, really enjoyed my "ME" time. It helps satisfy my creative urges! ;o) Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tried to use a topper

I love the flowers.. it goes great with the material

o

Thanks, Diana, those flowers are all from my yard. My roses are just blooming like crazy now. Guess maybe you enjoyed seeing my pictures even if they were a big "goof". LOL

o

I like your table topper....very pretty! The flowers are so pretty too! I can't believe your yard is blooming enough to get that many from it! Mine is starting to green up and there are a few blooms on my trees coming out. I don't know what the goof was, but I see nothing wrong in this picture! :) ~Anj

o

Anj, like maybe it is NOT painting related! LOL I had meant to put it on Holidays, but I always come to Painting first then go to holidays--I got so involved retrieving my pics from Photobucket that I forgot to click on Holidays! Luvs

o

Oh that looks so springy and pretty! Nice to sew things for the house, huh? I like that better than trying to sew things for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here