Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Only got two of these.

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Here's a couple of plates I found at the TS for 99 cents each. I sure wish they would have had four or even six--I really like them. For the centerpiece, I just went around the house pulling things with blue in them--it was sort of fun. So what do you think? Give me your thoughts and suggestions please. Just click on the pics to enlarge them.

Luvs

Comments (4)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Well, first, thank you for posting this over here. I haven't gotten over to Holidays (aka The Dish) forum in a while. ha This is so pretty. I love the blue plates and what a bargain! You need some place settings for just you and DH! Do you use real dinnerware in your RV or just go with paper? The setting is so springy! It's wonderful. Love all the elements you used...the little nests and the picture. I love it! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj, I bought some Corelle dishes for the motorhome. I was going to just use the plastic dishes from Dollar Tree, but then decided I might want to pop them in the microwave so the Corelle would work better. I also carry a good supply of paper plates too, but DH much prefers the real ones. We usually cook most meals in the motor home or on our portable grill. Too expensive to eat out all the time. I also carry a few placemats and even a little vase of flowers! LOL

Glad you got to see my pics, now back to the painting! I have a project almost done, so maybe I'll post a painted item over on the gallery later today or in the morning.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Nice job pulling it all together, Luvs. It looks just like something we would expect from such a talented lady like u. Can't wait to see your next painted project.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Phonegirl--this one and two others were supposed to go on the Holiday forum where we do tables and such between the times when we have holiday decor to share, but I posted them here by mistake.

I have posted a couple of painted items on the gallery here. You can find it in the middle towards the top of the page if you'd like to look.

Luvs