Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tole Painting Doors

Posted by fairywingz (My Page) on
Mon, May 3, 10 at 13:54

Would anyone know of a good website that has tole painted doors and shutters with photos? I just bought an old door and shutters I want to paint on, but I wanted to get some ideas. I love primtive tole painting on old things. Thank you for any information.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tole Painting Doors

Don't know of a site with just painted doors and shutters, but here's a site with neat Primitive designs. Be sure to come share pics of what you do with yours, okay?

http://mariescountrywoodcrafts.blogspot.com/

and here's the link to another good site for Primitive things.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Punkinseed productions

o

Fairywingz.....glad you dropped by and please come back again.

Your shutters are easier to see without actually seeing them, but the doors.....there are so many doors out there and each style would change the pattern you can use. How about a picture of them?

Belle

o

This site has some great ideas that are painted on furniture, but could probably be done on doors, too. Here ya go....

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty, pretty....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here