Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Fish shirt

Posted by paintingfool (My Page) on
Tue, May 8, 07 at 12:18

Since we have been a bit slow lately, I thought I would post my partially finished tee shirt I painted this weekend. It was taught by one of our club members after our meeting. I have only finished 3 out of 40 fish on the shirt and will post it again once it is finished.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Fish shirt

Gorgeous Bebe! I especially love the beta. They are my favorites. Love the colors too. Can't wait to see the finished project. Thanks for giving us a sneak peak!! ~Anj

o

Now I know where you have been--keeping busy! As always, excellent painting on your fish shirt. Your shading and hiliting are just awesome. That is really going to be colorful when it is finished. Can't wait to see. Luvs

o

That is really nice! I love the colors and you did such a great job painting the fish. I wish I could paint like that!

o

So, so pretty! I can't wait to see it finished, 40 fish - WOW. You go girl.

o

That is gorgeous so far!
Can't wait to see it finished.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here