Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

24 new bottles of paint---YAY!!

alisande
15 years ago

I took advantage of AC Moore's 3/$1 sale on Anita's acrylic craft paint. Does anyone use Anita's? I never tried it, but I got some lovely colors.

Some things make me happy just because I own them. A certain book, whether I read it or not . . . a lipstick in a great shade that is definitely not for every day . . . and painting or rug hooking supplies, even though this time of year I'm working outside in the garden.

Do you love to buy new paint, too?

Susan

Comments (2)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Hi Susan and congrats on your paint buy. I don't think I've ever heard of Anita's, but we don't have ACM here. I do love new paint, but I usually end up with multiples of the same colors if I don't go with a list. I must tend to like the same ones. I get my happies from good finds at the TS that I want to paint even though I have so many now I shouldn't buy any more....EVER! ha
    What makes me sad is when I have a specific color that I think would be the perfect addition to my paint collection, but everywhere I go it's sold out! So then I know for sure that all the other painters out there must think it's perfect too! ha It took me forever to find a bottle of Paynes Grey and I love it! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Susan, that was a good sale on the paints. I've not heard of that brand either. I recently saw a flyer for Joanne's and they had Americana on sale really cheap, but I didn't have time to get by there.

Speaking of paints--what's the new Craft brand that Michael's and Walmart are carrying? Anyone know who makes them or what the quality is? They are always priced at 50 cents.

I used to use Delta Ceramacoat, but started buying Folk Art brand when I was trying to learn One Stroke.

You made me smile with your list of things that make you happy! ;o) Pretty paint colors, rose dishes or cups, lace curtains or doilies, and craft/painting books would top my list.

Luvs

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!