Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paintingfool_gw

I'm baaaaack!! Missed me??

paintingfool
12 years ago

In case you didn't notice, I havn't been around the past few months (lol). My computer died in March and I had to redo my favorites listing, learn this new program, etc. I knew I was missing something every morning when I logged in and today I realized what it was - That Home Site!! I have missed talking to yall.

I still have to go through all the posts so I can see what everyone is up to. I have a few pics to post but today I will only post this latest tote - I just finished yesterday for my etsy shop. I took a pencil class last month and I haven't taken pictures yet - and I can say it was fun but not my thing. I have been messing around with my oil paints again. I am taking a class with Glorida Perkins this month and one with Brenda Harris next month. Our local painting chapters are hosting them and I like supporting the other clubs. Plus, I get a chance to paint with friends again.

Back with you later,

B
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Comments (4)

• pezabelle
    12 years ago

My! My! Have you been gone? You better bet you have been missed!!!!! Things have gotten really slow around here lately and I have to accept my share of the blame. And I can't even blame SPRING....what spring? we are still being rained on daily, but the temp is back in the 60's by day and the 40's by night. When it does clear up for a day or two we also get frost, so no plants yet.

Hope your computer problems are fixed and that you share soon!

As always your roses are super!!! I really like the tote and how you use a shade on the edges to tie it all together. Very nice.

How about posting your Esty link again, can't find where I save it on my computer.....darn! I have been reading where the ArtFire store is really hot, but no personal knowledge about it, just post on other groups.

Come back soon!

Belle

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Your roses are beautiful. Love both your items. Glad you are back.
    Marylee

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Hi Bebe, I just saw and responded to your post over on Holidays. Glad all is well now and you will be able to come chat with us more often. So with your computer not working, did you actually find more time for painting???? LOL

Your tote and plaque are so lovely. Your rose designs are always so perfect! And I love how you did the stripes on the plaque, such nice soft shades of color too.

Don't stay away so long now, I need a good "kick" to get me back in the painting groove, so come "motivate" me, okay? ;o)

Belle, maybe Spring/Summer is just going to start later for you now--but maybe it will last later too! One can only hope right? ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

B, so glad to see you back posting here. Lovely rose projects as alwasys by you. Hope you will share your projects and fun times at your painting classes coming up.

Punk

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus