Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sayings about cows

Posted by cathy8091 (My Page) on
Sun, May 29, 11 at 8:20

Does anyone have any cute sayings about cows. I was thinking of some sort of welcome sign with a picture of a cow. It will be a gift for my neighbor.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sayings about cows

Check some of the farm sites. Rehman Magazines have Farm pictures and sayings in their magazines, or just google what you are looking for.

o

Cathy....sorry, no suggestions come to mind.

Cathy and Marie....glad you stopped by and hope you continue to visit with us!

I have been looking for some simple signs to make for a craft show and am coming up with almost nothing. My next google search will be in catalogs for country things, this might help you as well, Cathy.

Belle

o

Hmmm! How about "So moo-ved you stopped by" or "Udderly glad to see you"? Some of the old country painting books or magazines would probably have more. If I get time, I'll try to look through a few of mine. So nice you are making a gift for your friend. Hope you will come back and share a pic of it here with us. Luvs

o

'Welcome to the Funny Farm' 'Cownt your Blessings' 'Home is where the herd is' 'Moo Kids on the Block' 'Beware of Bull' 'Don't have a Cow Man! Enjoy your visit' 'Welcome Family, Friends and Udders' 'Make Hay while the Sun Shines' 'Good Moos. You are Welcome Here' 'Please don't feed the animoos' 'Udder Chaos Lives Here' 'Welcome to Udder Chaos' 'Welcome to our Herd' 'Welcome to Cow Country...watch your step' 'Friends never STeer you wrong' 'Families Are For-heifer' 'Welcome to Udder Paradise' 'Me and My Udder Half live here'

o

LOL Should have known that Anj with her love/collection of cows would have some great sayings for you. ;o) Luvs

o

Thanks for the sayings now the challenge to pick one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here