Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cathy8091

Sayings about cows

cathy8091
12 years ago

Does anyone have any cute sayings about cows. I was thinking of some sort of welcome sign with a picture of a cow. It will be a gift for my neighbor.

Comments (6)

• marie_ndcal
    12 years ago

Check some of the farm sites. Rehman Magazines have Farm pictures and sayings in their magazines, or just google what you are looking for.

• pezabelle
    12 years ago

Cathy....sorry, no suggestions come to mind.

Cathy and Marie....glad you stopped by and hope you continue to visit with us!

I have been looking for some simple signs to make for a craft show and am coming up with almost nothing. My next google search will be in catalogs for country things, this might help you as well, Cathy.

Belle

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Hmmm! How about "So moo-ved you stopped by" or "Udderly glad to see you"? Some of the old country painting books or magazines would probably have more. If I get time, I'll try to look through a few of mine. So nice you are making a gift for your friend. Hope you will come back and share a pic of it here with us. Luvs

• anjabee
    12 years ago

'Welcome to the Funny Farm' 'Cownt your Blessings' 'Home is where the herd is' 'Moo Kids on the Block' 'Beware of Bull' 'Don't have a Cow Man! Enjoy your visit' 'Welcome Family, Friends and Udders' 'Make Hay while the Sun Shines' 'Good Moos. You are Welcome Here' 'Please don't feed the animoos' 'Udder Chaos Lives Here' 'Welcome to Udder Chaos' 'Welcome to our Herd' 'Welcome to Cow Country...watch your step' 'Friends never STeer you wrong' 'Families Are For-heifer' 'Welcome to Udder Paradise' 'Me and My Udder Half live here'

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

LOL Should have known that Anj with her love/collection of cows would have some great sayings for you. ;o) Luvs

• cathy8091
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks for the sayings now the challenge to pick one.

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21