Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mojojojogrlnj

need help with what to do with these two thingys

mojojojogrlnj
16 years ago

one is a victorian steeple window I have no clue what i should paint on it...i want something that will go with the window and time period i guess

the other is a mirror...mosaic or paint on it...if mosaic should i do whole piece or just the semi circle...thanks and i did post this over in tnt also cause lately its been hard loging on lol

Comments (4)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Wow, those are neat pieces. Wish I could say "paint", but the bottom one is just perfect to mosaic. I see the whole frame in mosaic. It would be gorgeous.

The more gothic one needs stained glass. Something that would keep that medieval feel. Lucky you to find that.

Luvs

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Love those!! How lucky are you! The bottom one is screaming sun so I think you are going to have to mosaic that one. I was thinking a pastoral church scene painted on that top one but I like Luvs suggestion of stained glass. Please share whatever you do with them! ~Anj

• weejee
    16 years ago

The brown thingy: ditch the brown and paint it some Art Deco style pastel. Then use repetetive geometry to make it more Art Deco.

The other thingy--where do you plan to put it? Stained glass, ja ja, but I'd keep it plain. Like one pink panel, one perwinkel panel, one lemon yellow panel, one minty green, or whatever...

Good luck. You found some fun stuff!

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Hi Weejee, nice to see a new name here. Welcome to the painting forum.

Now that you have joined in, please continue to do so. We have a variety of painters and painting styles here, so hope you find lots that you enjoy.

Have you checked out our gallery? And we also have a conversations area for off topic chatting. You can find links to them in the middle close to the top of the page.

Please join in with questions, comments, or just to chat.

Luvs