Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Glory Sign

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Sat, May 29, 10 at 3:26

I finished this project tonight and will share since I don't know what the weekend will bring. It's suppose to rain all weekend so may paint alot. It's one of JMP's.

Punk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Glory Sign

This is so cute. I love the lettering, you did a great job!!

o

Ahh, time for some red, white, and blue! This one sure has lots of little details in it. You did an excellent job on the lettering on her skirt--well all of it really, but doing it wavy like that would probably mess me up! LOL
So glad your rain put you in a painting mood! ;o)

Luvs

o

Nice work!

o

Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Had company last night and all day today. More company coming tomorrow so didn't get to paint much more. So happy I was able to paint one day on this long weekend. It felt good.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here