Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My latest project

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 25, 08 at 22:20

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is not as clear as it could be but somehting to look at. I might put it on my mailbox lid out in the garden.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My latest project

I love it!!!
Sounds like my garden :-)
Diana

o

That's a neat verse, in my case the weeds grow faster than the pretty flowers!

Did you paint the little scene at the top as well as the flowers and words? I've never tried to do a scenery picture like that. Your's is really nice.

Luvs

o

Very cute and very timely. I love your flowers.

I just planted a whole bunch of Walla Walla Sweets today. :)

Luvs, don't you know how to stay rid of weeds? You get a hula hoe. Then skim all your bare ground with it once every week. Just takes a few minutes to do the entire yard because you're getting weeds that are no more than 1/2" tall and you don't have to worry about the roots. Do this and the job will get easier and easier. My front yard is now almost no weeds ever. I'm working on the back as I didn't be as consistent back there.

o

Oh that saying is so true. what a beautiful piece of art.
Donna

o

Phonegirl~ I thought I'd posted to this, but I don't see it. You did a beautiful job on this and it will look great where ever you put it. I've never tried painting scenes before, but I'm working on one right now. I think I'm making it harder than it needs to be. ha Those flowers are sooo pretty. I'm much better at weeds too. ha TFS. ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here