Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stakes for hand painted yard signs

Posted by craftsbymarianne (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 10, 09 at 17:36

Hi, I've been looking for stakes to hang my hand painted yard sign on. I can't seem to find them anywhere and don't want to spend a fortune on a heavy iron one. They should be about 3 ft high and about 12" across the top to hang a garden sign. "welcome to my garden" I thought my local craft store like Michaels or AC Moore would carry them but no. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you, Marianne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stakes for hand painted yard signs

Hi Marianne, Welcome to the forum. I buy a whole bundle at Lowe's. I think mine are 3ft ones. But I don't know of any stakes that are 12 inches wide! Guess you could just screw two together to get the cross shape maybe. Just got to the lumber area and ask one of the salespeople, they should be able to help you.

Hope you will come by and share pics of your signs with us. We always love to see what everyone creates.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here